The Dual Monitor ATL Mechanism offers you the opportunity to have the best TV Lift system available, the ATL System. As you can see pictured, our ATL System TV Lift is built within a solid chassis unlike other TV Lift providers so no assembly required and critical components and necessary wiring are protected. Essentially you have a plug and play system that's ready for a cabinet built by you or a desk built by you.
The idea behind the Dual Monitor ATL Mechanism is two fold (pun intended), to be the best videoconferencing solution and the best gaming solution by giving you not one, but two TV lifts right next to each other. No longer do you need to stare at blank monitors or have those large monitors blocking your window views, the ATL Dual Monitor system lets you focus on other things when your not in a meeting or crushing your foes in some PC or console gaming goodness. Also featuring an optional second stage camera lift system completely concealing your teleconferencing system, no longer will that webcam or console camera be staring at you when you don't need it.
A factory installed remote repeater system combined with the power of our WiFi Harmony Hub control system, allows control of your TV lift and interior components through closed cabinet doors or anywhere in your home. The lift system and components can be operated by your choice of the included remote control or through your smart phone via the downloadable Apple / Android app. An on-board operation button is installed as well.
- Engineered, designed, and built in our state of the art facility in the USA
- The quickest and quietest operation due to carbine fiber belt driven design
- Soft start and stop with the fastest lift speed available
- The ATL System Learning Relay comes standard with every ATL System lift and can be used to teach ANY IR remote using ANY button to activate the lift
- Connect your lift control to an already existing smart home network including Amazons Alexa voice controlled system
- Ventilation holes are provided for natural heat dissipation